Dear Parents and Guardians:
On Monday, March 30 UJHS teachers will post learning material in the Google Classrooms beginning at 8:20 AM.
Here is how to access your student’s Google Classrooms:
- Go to the UJHS Website, www.ujhs.com, and go to the Media Center Page. Click on the Google Classroom. Students are prompted to sign in with their school email account.
- Have your student show you how they access their Google Classrooms. If your child needs a password reset, please email Mrs. Wickline at email@example.com
- I would ask that you have your student try out this Remote Learning means on Monday, so that you can know how this will work for your family.
Here is how to access paper packets if Google Classroom is not an option for your family:
- Junior high grade level packets will be placed in boxes on the cement ledge outside the UJHS Office for pickup on Monday, March 30.
- Junior high grade level packets will also be available at packet pickup site provided by the elementary buildings. Please see information from Unity East or Unity West for their pickup information.
- Teachers will be routinely check emails next week from 8:20-3:00PM.
- UJHS is closed. You may call the junior high main office at 217-485-6735 to talk with someone by phone or leave a message and your call will be returned.
- All work provided on Monday, March 30 provides reinforcement of concepts taught this school year and is ungraded per Act of God school closure guidance.
- Students who have Individualized Educational Plans (IEP): please continue to work with your student’s special education case manager regarding your child’s programming.
Please help us get out the word about students learning at UJHS. We have information posted to www.ujhs.com Unity Rockets App available on Google Pay and ITunes, Twitter Unity Junior High@UnityJHS and by school email.